BSc (Hons) Marketing with Law,
3+0 Degree Programme
Intakes: January, April
Study Mode: Full Time
Duration: 11 Months
Examinations (CIE) A- Level
Intakes: January & September
Study Mode: Full Time
Duration: 3 years (3+0)
3+0 Degree Programmes
This course combines the expertise of the Aberystwyth Business School and the Aberystwyth Law School and is designed to provide students with a critical and reflective understanding of business and marketing practices and its significance in contemporary global business strategies. Students will also gain crucial insights on legal elements that impacts both the theoretical and practical dimensions of marketing.
This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) which will enable students to progress towards a CIM qualification concurrently or gain graduate module exemptions.
The complementary blend of knowledge and highly transferable skills gained during the study of this course will enable graduates to add value to any organisation and perform confidently in an increasingly globalised and digitised business environment.
The course is designed to integrate a deep understanding of the subject matter with the development of key skills and competencies needed to adapt to a rapidly changing, dynamic, and competitive global marketplace. Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a thorough grounding in the latest marketing theory and practice, along with a broad understanding of the law and its role in the society in which we live.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of complex modern business concepts, functions and procedures as well as contemporary issues and challenges.
- Understand and identify the laws that impact the marketing initiatives of a business world as well as other relevant legislations and case laws.
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate advanced communications and marketing strategies for organisations that operate in complex environments.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and ability to apply classical and contemporary principles of marketing and communications within business planning.
- Demonstrate intellectual and transferable skills, especially those relevant to the practice of marketing and communications , including analytical, critical, individual and team skills.
Intakes & Requirements
January & September
To enrol into this course, students are required to have a minimum of:
- 5 SPM Credits (including English), and
- 2 A-Levels Passes (Min DD) / 2 STPM Principals (Min CC) or its equivalent, or
- A Pass for South Australian Matriculation (SAM) or Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT)(Min aggregate 50%), or
- 5 credits (min Grade B) in the United Examination Certificate (UEC); or
- A pass in Foundation in Arts or Science accredited from any Institusi Pendidikan Tinggi Awam (IPTA); or Institusi Pendidikan Tinggi (IPTS); or
- A pass with minimum 10 units in 5 subjects with a mark not less than 50% from New South Wales (HSC) programme; or
- A Diploma qualification from Institusi Pendidikan Tinggi Awam (IPTA); or Institusi Pendidikan Tinggi Swasta (IPTS); or
- A pass in matriculation from a MQA accredited institution with a CGPA of 2.0; or
- Any other qualification equivalent to the Ministry of Education requirements and
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
* Candidates will be expected to show proficiency in the use of the English language and in Mathematics, equivalent to O level credits.
Students will be exposed to a number of critical areas over 3 semesters and are assessed through a combination of written examinations and assignments.
- Marketing Principles
- Business Environment
- Managing Finance
- Legal Systems
- Management & Marketing Skills Analysis
- Law in Action
- Law of Obligations
- MPU 3112
- Co-curriculum 102
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Business Law
- Company Law
- Strategic Marketing
- Managing Research Methods
- Corporate Governance
- MPU 3122
- MPU 3132
- Marketing Communications
- International Marketing
- Law of Contract
- Digital Marketing
- Applied Marketing Management
- Labour Law
- MPU 3142
- MPU 3152
Malaysian Students Tuition Fees Structure:
|Local Students||Examination Fees|
|Year 2||RM 18,000||
International Students Tuition Fees:
|International Students||Examination Fees|
|Year 2||RM 23,000||
|RM 23,000||£ 800|
*The fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. The examinations fees stated applies to both local and international students. All fees listed may be subject to change. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card or Instalments. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans that are available