Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Intakes: January, April
Study Mode: Full Time
Duration: 11 Months
Examinations (CIE) A- Level
Study Mode: Part Time
Duration: 12 – 24 months
This internationally recognised qualification is one of the most innovative postgraduate business programmes available. This specifically designed course ensures a comprehensive business education and development of vital skills to empower the student to take their career and organisation to the next level.
The dynamic nature of the programme which is facilitated by industry experts integrated with lectures and workshops by business icons is the first of its kind in the region. Students will be exposed to the latest thinking, ideas and concepts in business thinking and strategy while mastering vital tools to measure and enhance business performance.
The practical work-based nature of the curriculum inspires effective learning in a highly flexible platform that enables Pearson Level 7 holders to complete a UK MBA in Malaysia, the United Kingdom or online at a fraction of the cost as well as gain membership of the Chartered Management Institute (UK).
MBA Progression Pathway
Students may choose to advance to complete the UK MBA in one of 12 UK universities available, or in Malaysia or online. The UK universities that the students may progress to are:
- Birmingham City Business School
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Leeds Beckett University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Middlesex University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Gloucestershire
- University of Greenwich
- University of Northampton
- University of Sunderland
- University of the West of Scotland
Intakes & Requirements
To enrol into this course, students are required to have a minimum of:
- A recognised Bachelor’s degree, or
- A Diploma with 3 years’ work experience, or
- Mature students, with no formal qualifications, with 5 years managerial/ supervisory experiences will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and
- Minimum English Proficiency: IELTS Band 5.5 or its equivalent
Students are required to complete 3 Core Units (25 Credits) and Specialist Units (95 Credits) to obtain the Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership. This course is delivered on a modular basis and is assessed fully through practical work-based projects or assignments.
- Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Strategic Change Management
- Project Development & Implementation for Strategic Managers
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Quality & Systems Management
- Strategic Planning
- Managing Financial Principles & Techniques
- Research Methods for Strategic Managers
- Final Dissertation
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change. Upon completion of these modules, students are required to complete a final dissertation.
Tuition Fees Structure:
|All Inclusive Fee|
* Part 1 Fees are for Pearson BTEC Level 7 Strategic Management Qualifications (10 Modules) while Part 2 is the Fees for the Final Dissertation.
** Part 2 Fees may vary from each University provider. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. All fees listed may be subject to change. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque or Credit Card. Please enquire about our Flexible 0% Interest Payment Plans.
***The programme is claimable under HRDF.