The CLP Programme @ BAC
The Nation’s #1 CLP School welcomes you to an exclusive holistic learning experience with our ALL-NEW Hybrid Campus, where you have the seamless flexibility to switch from face-to-face classroom learning on campus to online classes from simply anywhere!
Our next gen education ecosystem ensures that you are equipped to rise above the next normal while pursuing your CLP with the support of our world-class faculty, best study materials, state-of-the-art digital resources as well as having access to the widest range of postgraduate and professionals courses to be the complete lawyer.
At BAC, you can learn more and be more!
- Minimum 5 Credits at SPM/ GCE O-Levels or equivalent, and
- Minimum 2 Passes at STPM, A-Levels or equivalent, and
- A Law Degree recognised by LPQB, and
- Malaysian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Malaysia
- Criminal Procedure
- Civil Procedure
- General Paper (Tort & Contract)
- Professional Practice
- (Advocacy & Duties of Counsel, Ethics of the Legal Profession,
Land Law and Land Dealings,
Bankruptcy & Winding Up,
Probate & Administration of Estates)
Sign up for BAC’s CLP Programme and Get a Masters for ONLY
- Master of Arts in Law
- Masters of Corporate Law & Governance
- MBA (Digital Transformation)
- Master of Education
10 Reasons to do the CLP @ BAC
- The #1 CLP School with the Nation’s Best CLP Track Record & Pass Rates
- Principal Faculty that has produced outstanding results consistently for over 30 years
- FREE CLP Study Materials. Get the Best CLP Lecture Notes, Manuals, Q&As and more!
- Close industry links to Top Tier Law Firms and MNCs with Exclusive Opportunities via JustLaw.asia
- ALL-NEW Hybrid Campus! Learn Face-to-Face or Online
- EARN Micro-credentials from the World’s Best Universities with Coursera on Campus
- FREE Access to LinkedIn Learning with Over 17,000 Videos by Renowned Global Experts
- FREE 24/7 Access to Abacus: World-Class Digital Resources including CLJ Law, Westlaw, Lexis Nexis, Sweet & Maxwell, & more!
- Comprehensive Integrated Programmes! Get a Masters in Law, MBA, CGQP or PDIA in International Arbitration concurrently
- Financial Assistance Available – Scholarships, EPF Withdrawals & 0% EZ Payment Plans