Scholarships and Financial Aid
To assist deserving students to achieve their dreams, BAC has set up an education fund to grant financial scholarships up to RM 10,000,000.
The criteria for selection of students are as follows :
- Merit Scholarships for students with outstanding achievements, be it academic or extra-curricular activities.
- Financial Aid Scholarships for students with financial difficulties who require assisance to finance their education.
Available Schemes :
- Star Education Fund : BAC, in partnership with the Star Education Fund, provides scholarships to students which cover registration fees, tutition fees, books and resource fees. Scholarships are awarded to students based on academic excellence as well as financial need.
- Instalment Schemes : Students are able to structure fee payments into monthly instalments. BAC also offers 0% interest instalment payment plans with various major credit cards.
- PTPTN Loans : BAC also offers this option for Malaysian students wishing to pursue its Business and Law degree programmes.
- EPF Withdrawals : Students are able to utilise funds from EPF (Account 2) to finance their education.